Johnson & Johnson, DHL to Reveal Impact of VR & AR on Business
San Francisco – As enterprise businesses start to see the benefits of immersive tech, VR Intelligence brings together immersive leads from Johnson & Johnson and DHL, along with HTC Vive, for a webinar to discuss where and how companies can get a real return on their investment in XR.
Last month, an XR industry survey by VR Intelligence revealed some interesting feedback on the uses of VR and AR in enterprise. On one hand, the vast majority of companies already using immersive tech, claimed they were seeing positive results and intend to invest more. On the other, many enterprise companies yet to implement the technology, reported difficulty in proving ROI to gain internal buy-in from budget holders.
While XR companies have excelled in creating hardware and software to transform industries - from architecture to automotive, retail and beyond – the question now comes in how those benefits can be measured and communicated, in order topush for further adoption and investment.
To understand this further, VR Intelligence is bringing together two major household brands – Johnson & Johnson and DHL, along with major VR headset gurus, HTC - to discuss what impacts the technologies are actually having, and how companies can build a business case for continued investment.
With a panel of experts:
• Vinay Narayan, Vice President, Product and Operations (Americas), HTC Vive
• Raj Tiwari, Global Service Owner – Advanced Technologies (XR), Johnson & Johnson
• Lee Burrell, Director of Business Development - Automotive, Engineering & Manufacturing, DHL
Discussion chaired by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR
The key talking points will cover:
• Benefits and applications of XR tech and how to gain buy-in from the right people
• The importance of proving the value proposition of XR from the start to enable it to sustain and scale
• Why consistently tracking and measuring success is key to proving the business case and demonstrating ROI
The webinar will take place on September 20 at 10am PDT. To register for the webinar, or receive the recording afterwards, go to https://bit.ly/2CNN0Kr